Al Goldstein, I did some poking around and found his blog! It is definitely a must-read as Al hasn’t lost any of the piss and vinegar that made him so entertaining!
The arrogance of the new generation, with their new tech breakthroughs, is astonishing. Like assholes, everyone these days has a blog and an opinion. People with no knowledge or expertise on anything pontificate about everything. Just because you have a website doesn’t mean you know anything other than you should wipe your ass after you take a shit – and I believe many of these tech-yuppies forget to do that. It is the blind leading the blind, the ignorant leading the ignorant, and this is what our government is based on. How did George W. Bush become president when he never went to a foreign country? His advisors were as dumb and provincial as he is.
And you bloggers are equally as dumb. Why do you lay upon us your ignorance, your pomposity and conceit? I want to learn from an expert, from an authority, those who know more than me. I am not interested in learning from you vermin. It would be like you trying to teach me how to eat pussy when I had sex with over 7000 women. You have had five and had to pay for each of them. It’s a world with no criteria, evaluation or grades. These people who are telling us what to think believe that the world is flat and women are afraid of sex. They are trying to interpret a world they do not and cannot understand.
No comments:
Post a Comment